Thursday, May 21, 2020

I get to break my spine/ sleep on the floor, and google collecting some $300+ per day via my work - nice

I am prohibited from using Google sense for one thing. Google blocked me, but one exists evidently. Nice. I have never ever made a single cent from my news site not youtube channels where TOTALLY CENSORED...this goes far beyond slavery issues. With about 150.000 daily visitors.


HERE IS HOW GOOGLE DEMONSTRATES ME NUMBER OF VISITORS SINCE OPENING OF ONE AND SAME WAS WITH YOUTUBE CHANNELS....BASICALLY CALLS ME RETARD SINCE DAY 1 AND FOR NO LESS THAN 10 YEARS.
THEY WENT ON HAND TO ONE ANOTHER TILL LAST MOMENT...MY LIFE MATTERED TO THEM NOT.

WENT ON LIKE THIS FOR 10 YEARS...

END


Please visit MONTHLY PAY page to help with bill costs needed to operate this news site independently/ Ads free/ Paywall free...

Thank you for your support.

Click anywhere on image
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment