Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Why government is using neighbors for dirty work against me

because there are plenty capable for such work, because its the easiest way to deter(keep away) possible outside source(keeping domestic environment under surveillance as much as possible), and because news stays restricted - confidentiality. Neighbor who stated would do such thing left me last night light on as he promised would do and most likely wasn't even the one who did as he alone stated would sent, due to his directed energy attack promise during MK Ultra brainwash, another individual - this is why I also know next to meter that for the last year since return from Poland, I had company during sleep - situation with legs went on even whenever I didn't go for exercise and on other occasions even whenever I exercised while on other occasions my lower muscles on legs(tibialis anterior) were twisted as if bones were made from wire.

NOT METERS/GAUGES ONLY ARE PRODUCING RADIATION, BUT THERMAL SEE THROUGH WALLS WITH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY ON TWO HUMAN FEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment