Tuesday, August 31, 2021

BIG MENTAL PATIENTS(not about big brother, but disturbingly mentally ill) WATCHING YOU: With head shredded(as if I would spent night submerged under the water - ear drums totally busted), father's hearing aid harassment this morning(keeps one outside of his ears as instructed by Slovenian police/psychiatrists to produce disturbing frequency as is ongoing case since return from Poland), and with set of insane conversation next to mamma where her answers equaled to brawl

She was good enough to point me out even cheese I consumed yesterday via store flyer as I drank coffee(coffee which I prepared for her she passed to father despite as she stated was very good - perhaps award for hearing aid harassment) as she promised she would - understandable for her 8 grades of grammar school education and distorted mirror inside of her head... Just as promised case will be if I get fat, customized by android whoever news roll red MK Ultra news this morning as seen bellow - IF YOU GET FAT

Jake Paul involved in MK Ultra(UNFORTUNATELY - being active in world of sports in the past, I am very much ashamed having found myself DRUGGED-UP next to clowns like this in my life time) did as he promised would...
  
@Jake Paul - dude, at your age - you wouldn't even walk on feet outside of ring if you would happen to find yourself in one infront of me. You are total embarrassment for the world of boxing.

Your last chance as was told - but I am observed literally taking shower in the middle of the night NAKED and its fucked up.

Schwarzenegger did as he promised would - one of main initiators of turning this very house into spy-cam fortress. I was taken to Bush owned spy-cam factories including those in Texas in case you have doubts - years 1996/ 1997/ 1998 - LETS GO SHOPPING WERE WORDS I REMEMBER REMAINING UDBA SLOVENIAN  FOLKS(Borut Pahor & Co.) IN SLOVENIA THEN RUSKIES GOT AHOLD OF IT TOO..


If you get fat, then this will be this is how they presented me here seen news...


If you get fat, then this will be this is how they presented me here seen news...


Little "catch my middle finger" note for you all - I am in much better shape physique wise TODAY(183cm with 72/73kg of muscles not fat and gained via exercise) than 95% bodybuilding - sports related people whom yahoo demonstrates... in a better shape than Schwarzenegger's 23 years old son Joseph(compare this to his daddy Arnold who underwent heart surgery at my age despite having everything in this world including normal sleep - something Schwarzenegger wanted to accomplish against me by asserting in MK Ultra his own demands on sleep deprivation which would bring me due to my comment about his DNA on surgical table - severely sleep deprived in my life time due to MK Ultra torture and with average of 5 hours a day sleep during last 5 years - still no heart problems to report on this end) at age almost 50 with broken spine and cancer related issues.



My daily advise for you all is fuck you sickos. Go learn "proper language skills" @Charles, Harry, William, and other normal Bidens you see....I know you don't like and its why I know even more so you all are mentally ill - severely. Hollywood according to creators of one - a place where MK Ultra experimentation next to another location in New york(I think) was pioneered - called also human experiment city. 


Complain I did yesterday(it improved - upgraded nothing  like I posted the other day on here) is close to perfection - its not so much about completion of one, but about as stated work of art. And I still got prior to bed departure what for 100% of you physical exercise wise was/is and will remain for the rest of your miserable lives totally out of rich. 


Its called NEWS FOR YOU


@Schwarzenegger - With private home gym, fridge full of selected food along steroids and all that other stuff and still nothing more as written here...there are things money can't buy regardless.



Whichever way this ends, you(YOUR DNA) shine through DRUGGING UP MOST VULNERABLE AGAINST WHOM YOU COMPARE YOURSELF BY BUILDING WORLD OF LIES(presenting them as no good/evill) AGAINST THEM, LIES, POISONING, BACKSTABBING, USE OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS, PSYCHIATRIC TORTURE, FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT, AND ALL THAT GREAT OTHER STUFF...


Well, okay then - here is fresh for you. Took them right now(updated at 17:15 hours)
Once I gain NORMAL LIFE status - forget it loosers...



@Schwarzenegger - ohhh, yeah thank you for your great advises...I didn't know all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment