Wednesday, August 18, 2021

MK ULTRA EARTHQUAKE RELATED STUNTS: Slovenian state playing with artificial earthquakes via earth detonations effecting home in Novo mesto per Moscow Belgrade - NOT GOD

Told to report about God's feedback on culture of toxic what would get attention from Pope Francis, but in reality was meant as cover-up operation for the sake of Moscow/Belgrade to depict me as an liar(discredit me) - biggest problem for Moscow yet is that Russians conditioned home with my future news writing with what they threatened will be future earthquakes. Proof is here.
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/FTxMZp-ckvU
Mom not very happy about coming news(watch me record video about one just now - I sure did audio record last night and not only video record) - strange as she doesn't understand English at all...

HALF OF HOUSE DESTROYED SINCE YOUR RETURN....

Russians were obsessed with area investigation in respect to possible creation of earthquakes....I am unsure weather our Novo mesto house prompted Croatian MAN MADE EARTHQUAKE catastrophe in 2021 or was it situation in Croatia that made Putin first to dig into our house's seismology...

No comments:

Post a Comment