Friday, August 27, 2021

VERY PERSONAL AND WHOLE TRUTH: @"iron" Mike Tyson

Do you remember who defended you against rape accusation in 1995 and got you going again with your life - GOT YOU FROM JAIL AND GET YOU GOING  !!?????

Remember who saved your life and how and how and with what you paid one back !!????

The dumbest thing I have done under MK Ultra that I also will regret for the rest of my life. There aint no doubt on my mind who you were/are and will be. You are THE FILTHIEST man on planet - coward unlike any other I have seen, backstabber, psychopathic liar, racist assassin.

For saving Mike Tyson's life, he promised me hand of his daughter which, however, he used to break me emotionally - destroy psychologically and build wall of lies around me by involving other well known names which begun to systematically claim discrimination claims against me.

THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE BLACK INDIVIDUAL THAT COUNTS IN EITHER WORLD OF BOXING, NBA, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, HOLLYWOOD AND SO ON THAT WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT HERE WRITTEN. KNEW AND HOPED FOR THE WORST FOR NO LESS THAN 26 YEARS. 





All seen above were Mike Tyson's MK Ultra lies - brainwash as he was released already on March of 1995, but would return time and again back to jail for the sake of new friends he made in there dragging me along with attempt to make me self discredit myself....



 http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html  

Updated on September 16th, 2021

COMPLAIN:

No comments:

Post a Comment