Sunday, August 29, 2021

VISITS TO PRISON OF MIKE TYSON IN 1995 WERE ACCOMPANIED AND ON BEHALF OF THIS LADY HERE

 http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html  

Updated on September 16th, 2021

COMPLAIN:



All seen here were Mike Tyson's MK Ultra lies - brainwash as he was released already on March of 1995, but would return time and again back to jail for the sake of new friends he made in there dragging me along with attempt to make me self discredit myself....


It was his daughter(UNRECOGNIZED BY MIKE TYSON AS DAUGHTER TO VERY TODAY) which PHOTOS Lorna Tyson latter imitated to coverup here stated that even refused to go see papa...

@Mike Tyson and his crew - how about Tooth brush training for death row !!!?????



More like a piece of swine than human being....min 53:35


Once I refused to go to prison to visit Mikey(perhaps 5th or 6th time), lady called me a racist. Mikey refused to see me as racist and promised me hand of his daughter which I very much wanted FOR SAVING HIM OUT OF JAIL VIA MK ULTRA CASE(inserted his older than myself and unappealing half Hispanic housemaid instead in and begun to call me racist for refusing to have anything with her), BUT HAVE USED PROMISE TO PSYCHOLOGICALLY BREAK ME DOWN INSTEAD.

But in 1995(AND EVER SINCE DURING EVERY MK ULTRA ABDUCTION - HIJACKING), Barack Obama visited Slovenia(claimed was a BIG TIME communist) - he was in a great relations with China at the time I heard. Missed the opportunity to introduce Chinese to Slovenia which Milan Kucan and few others insisted - Russians did instead in 1996.

Slovenia for Mike Tyson was more than just a promised land - in 1996 already, Mikey on way to Sveta Gera/Trdinov vrh cried to Slovenians to KILL me via psychiatry(Ljubljana Polje psychiatry already involved)...in 1998 to Donald Trump infront of me...dog no longer was needed - truth too painful to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment