Friday, August 13, 2021

David Lidstone(river Dave) told me his father would do some river life with his family - learned from him

 In 2000, I estimate, Black Lives Maters movement learned about river Dave(his involvement in my MK Ultra case) and came down to his place with idea to just murder him because he was a bit too white for their taste - thugs were from New York/Pittsburg area. Police stopped what could easily result just as it did in other cases - a possible fatality(two individuals involved in MK Ultra took matters in their own hands and were involved as was told literately in fatalities in US - police did tackled them) and my Hollywooders assisted David Lidstone, so he was capable to move on with life. David Lidstone as he told me has or had sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment