Friday, August 13, 2021

Lennox Lewis Mike Tyson Golota and Bills MK Ultra whereabouts...

Video can be also seen at 
I have seen met a lots of "claimed rights violations" LIES while engaging in real crime against me personally over the course of 26 years....

PEOPLE WHO LIE BECAUSE THEY CAN AND TO PROFIT FROM WITHING AND FURTHER TO MURDER SO "CAN" COULD NEVER BE DISCOVERED, WILL NOT BE "RECOGNISING"' ANYTHING IN RESPECT TO THIS CASE. Mike Tyson and quite a few from Black Lives Matter movement anticipated to present solution to this 26 years ordeal off course to profit more....and for me to RECOGNIZE THEIR CRIMES AGAINST ME AS A LEGITIMATE WAY OF LIFE - Its why and how case gained longer than what otherwise should and its how they anticipated would become in charged of one. NOT SO.

Mike Tyson raised by white Italian individual turned out to be nothing more than someone searching his entire life for hatred. MIKE TYSON AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDED ON DOZEN OCCASIONS IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INSISTING ME INFRONT OF BLACK WOMEN TO MARRY BLACK WOMAN, SO HE WOULD PAY MEMONEY - HE LITERATLY GESTURED BLACK WOMEN AND OTHERS INFRONT OF ME THAT HE WOULD PAY ME SETTLEMENT(ITS A NO FROM THIS END EITHER WAY AS THIS IS CASE FOREMOST FOR POLICE - NOT FINACIAL COURT ONLY) MONEY IF I WOULD MARRY BLACK....

Black Lives Mater movement had ZERO TOLLARENCE FOR TRUTH -  not for what they claimed me in face was "zero tolerance mercy" for me...big difference and not my way of life. Wrong victim. Black Lives Matter movement even procalculated I owe them $$$$

If I were part of black community, I would ensure a) individual for whom I know testified about something that did impacted his life via what he claimed is okay - is safe not hospitalized and running into the night from worse violence possible to worse. I would give one physical proof about existence of MK Ultra and second...
 b) wouldn't attempt to cover-up something that criminal member of my community committed against one(even if not admitting crime) by laying on individual more and more lies while claiming am helping one with memory revival MK Ultra sessions that frequently ended with worst electroshocks possible. Sure wouldn't cross my mind to even demand money from one as the case was....the train for stated here departed in 2018(prior to my departure to Poland and its 2018 because supposedly we Americans are as was brainwashed multicultural nation) as the last train...no more and never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment