Sunday, August 29, 2021

BLACKS DREAMED ABOUT HOW THIS MUST TAKE PLACE FOR BLACKS TO SAVE ME: Black collective conscious equals to


Blacks did gained sympathy from whites enough to free itself from slavery, but here seen proofs beyond any doubt vice-versa as task impossible. You ruined me 27 years of life with your DEMOCRATIC PARTY members - I would never ever consider any one of you as a solution(recognition) to problem you created as you are spineless creatures.

Oprah insisted "Pappa Tyson went as undercover agent to Mscow, Belgrade, Beijing to save for what he knew was not racist"...psychologist Daniel Smith aka REX admitted was purchased by Tyson insisted for all to Punish except Tyson as Tyson fought for me etc AND THAT HE WILL BE THE ONE SAVING ME TO WHAT TYSON ALONE ATTESTED AND INSISTED UNDER MK ULTRA CASE MUST BE...Tyson begun brainwashing me with all sorts of conspiracy theories on how to protect myself as far as eating not having anything inside of the fridge(Mike Tyson had a lot to do with spine breaking and poisoning with breaking my belongings if not perhaps even everything - was generous whenever he deemed crime benefited one - they knew even in Belgrade about https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/visits-to-prison-of-mike-tyson-in-1995.html - not only Moscow as Aleksandar Vucic brainwashed me alone on how Tyson is good and was his ex and his wife on the side etc. that made him against me in 1998) as what was done to him in prison and all sorts of bullshit...Milan Kucan yeah WANTED TO KILL ME IN 1995 AND 1996 BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE OF JANSA, PETERLE, DMITRIJ RUPL ETC - the only thing these people probably managed to accomplish for me as whole thing latter turned into total disaster against me from them alone....WANTED TO GET ME KILLED AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND ARGUED HIS POINTS MOST SEVERELY LOUDLY...

From crystal clear picture to seen here and...





Brutal that I had numerous figures from Black Lives Matter movement criticizing Mike Tyson when I was drugged up and claiming me how they will come forward against one once I prove case(like catching thief inside of the store to get his admission logic)....




@BARACK OBAMA - ERIC HOLDER / IS IT HOW YOU BUY CLASS !!?????? BY "SAVING" WHAT SUPPOSEDLY IS A WHITE DUDE WHOM YOU RUINED 27 YEARS OF LIFE !!?????


No comments:

Post a Comment