Tuesday, August 24, 2021

If you were to ask me what my general opinion is about European royals I would say to you

 This are farmers who treat their farmed animals whichever way they want...thats all.

Technology of lies - I hate one more than anything is this world. 

There is nothing royal about one...royal translates to you yourself whoever wherever you are pursuing your goals with offering help wherever possible(if you can) - and if you cant, stay away for not to even worsen situation for those in need of help(definitely dont drown people/nations in pain sorrow for the hell of it as was case of mine in which I lost 26 years of life or for nation to looose part of country and devastate one afterwards even more with idea so one cant recover one and so on)...

No comments:

Post a Comment