Monday, August 23, 2021

Beacuse of Slovenian criminal policy against me, I am compelled to carry on my back again 3kg and up front 1kg - Slovenian murderous solidarity with Poland/Czech rep. just as they expressed one with Slovenia continues to go in Slovenia

 I DON'T GIVE A F**** ABOUT WHEATHER IT IS PER EITHER PAHOR OR JANSA. YOU THE SLOVENIAN TAXPAYERS WILL FEEL THIS ON YOUR SPINES TOO. I HOPE ITS AND WAS WORTH FOR YOU...YOU TOO WILL BE SEARCHING FOR ASSISTANCE AT THOSE PER WHOM WITH WHOM YOU DEEMED I WAS GUILTY(goes to Dmitrij Rupl, Peterle, Kacin etc. - whole set of Bavcars and their blood thirsty supporters which ALSO figured out KNOWING THEY WERE ENGAGING IN MOST SEVERE CRIME AGAINST FELLOW SLOVENIAN VIA PHYSICAL TORTURE WORSE THAN IN GUANTANAMO that I was guilty AND NEED TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE). I sure will prove you one with court charge and help you from other side of the border. 

If you think Russia/Serbia are cool and that betrayal for the sake of West is not betrayal then okay - Its you who does, I don't, but its also you the one with heavy stone around neck which is and will take you to same place as the place from 30 years ago...

Why "IN THE END"(I was guilty to them all the time since 1995/1996 when Bavcar used to visit Bela Krajina for fishing trips where he would take me with him, so he could whore there with those whom he just faught war against - with fishing pole pretext in his hands - there was no "in the end" as they engaged all the time in illicit criminal activities against me, but did so with finer outline unlike Pahor/Kucan) I had to be guilty to them lays in hands of Poland$$$$$ which cashed for breaking spine and final real time show paid in for by the West. I know what treason is and how treasoners think - have to think in the face of defiant victim to wash hands with blood of one. FILTH OF THE FILTH / SCUM OF THE SCUM - NOT MY COUNTRYMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment