Saturday, August 14, 2021

IN 1996, POLLACKS SELECTED ME AS PERSONAL PROMOTER OF ANDREW GOLOTA: Two different Lennox Lewiswiss one in Poland and on in Miami

There is this totally different world of boxing under the surface regular people knew nothing about....
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/RGnUD9Z91VI
Know nothing about because its nothing but violation of US constitution, violation of international treaties pertaining to peace, and I wouldn't even go into other issues such as human rights...dirty filthy as it gets underworld where real Dollars spin into fortunes and total tragedies... 

For someone like Don King and Tyson who started racial war against me, my role as Don King#2 wasn't such a bad deal at all - it also way way out for the two in a certain way - the two, you see, at least hoped case would be....

Perhaps Riddick Bowe was not even such a bad person...it was his job to solicit whichever way he knew a coming fight(I know they pushed him to talk to guys - bullying was talking in Poland), but he was next to Rock Newman. Possibly Newman even incited Riddick against me as he alone bullied me in respect to Riddick to degree I was ready to fight him drugged up as I was right there n more than one occasion...



What American psychologist pushed in my face under MK Ultra - I was according to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment