Monday, August 16, 2021

Ohh here is the man whom I ruined show and twins with whom I declined to marry / John Stamos says the Olsen twins choosing not coming back for the 'Full House' reboot was 'blown out of proportion'

After divorcing wife(blondie) of 7 years whom he also married "just for me not to get one(ggrrrr<3rrrrrr)", he got himself finally dark haired one as he claimed me is soooo happy ever since...because...I don't know about all that blah blah John...I think I will have to come to Hollywood after all to visit you if for no other reason...and she is younger from what I see not bad at all as I wish you and your beautiful kid a happy and productive life.

As far as twins - get life outside of the magic bubble already. If you demand someone o marry you when drugged up, you must not be sooo innocent despite claiming injustice and prejudice and depression and quitting show to make hard time to John and others inclding audience etc to get back "at me"...


And so on and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment