Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Putin and his patients threatened will have all involved in Polish hunger games and MK Ultra case disappear with via main stream media

 Have seen few, but I will answer on news to Putin with https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/serbia.html wheather for incident where wrong peoples names-identities are announced or real incident where above stated participated, it was you Putin and yours who selected everything just as the case was with Vucic. I am Slovenian - Not Russian and not Serbian. No need for you to worry from this end about "proofs" necessity from this end. I considered and continue to consider your actions as an act of war on me and against Slovenia.

Related to https://www.msn.com/ 

Whatever is between you and American is between you and Americans NOT MYSELF and you and them...it goes same to Americans and all other parties. Do not drag me into your own barrel of shit any longer - you and your lies ruined me 26 years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment