Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Not Michael Jordans first vacation in Croatia, but it is my first NO to his demands to keep silent about black worlds involvement against me in US

During his first trip to Croatia when he brainwashed me on his yacht on how I should keep mouths shut and why one will vacation in the future in Croatia to remind me, I didnt know how it all ended and when I asked one prior to his departure to US - he smiled at me and I cite told me, "nope, you opened your mouths sorry"...

Talking about black lives rappers-sportspeople matters and so on...

From https://www.croatiaweek.com/michael-jordan-arrives-in-croatia-on-vacation/

@Michale Jordan - but please do enjoy your vacation even more so as you know the outcome. Its precisely this type of human conscious you have the disturbs me.


No comments:

Post a Comment