Tuesday, August 3, 2021

I was VERY VERY WRONG about taking MK Ultra lightly and I did so ONLY because of my wanting to become law enforcement officer in US - dedicated to police career my entire stay in US and left country once chances to become one have fallen appart

If it wasn't for my police career I pursued in US, I probably would use option such as stated on https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/already-told-to-antonio-guterres.html on multitude occasions.

Anywhere next to the water(not suicidal or violent ever - I loved one because I grew next to one), they held me on " dog leash"(tied on rope due to fear I would jump in one) - in reality were insecure about own acts of violence against me.

Mother asked me in the morning just as one promised under MK Ultra case will be once I realize about what goes on in respect to directed energy attacks concerning use of military grade see through walls technology, "why do you need keys from rooms bellow"....<= not that I would mention her anything in respect to directed energy attacks EVER in my life time - my question was only, "where are the keys from rooms that are locked"....

For what reception in Slovenia will be upon my return from Poland I knew in Poland...for all the shit done to me in Poland, one had to be exceed in Slovenia otherwise Poland couldn't excuse itself for crimes. For same reason buying another tablet from ebay after receiving one from AliExpress also is not an option - at this stage, its all about maxising damage to one for whatever cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment