Tuesday, August 3, 2021

ALREADY TOLD TO ANTONIO GUTERRES INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA SINCE 1995 IN HIS FACE DURING MK ULTRA: The one abducted/trafficked, drugged up for purposes of torture/abuse(SPECIALLY IF REPEATED) - has his/her right AT ABSOLUTELY ANY TIME TO MURDER/KILL ANYONE INVOLVED if deemed as necessary to escape(liberate himself/herself) what governments REPEATEDLY referred to as "ONLY MK ULTRA" circumstances...

 With above sentence specially intended to law enforcement agencies globally WHICH I CONTINUE TO STAND FOR AND I HIGHLY MAINTAIN, I hope you on front lines of law do understand what damage you have done with your criminal conduct. Your criminal conduct resulted in my loosing 26 years of life and even in sicknesses which otherwise never ever would result/appear in my life.

For the rest of you - I don't even have words as I think you are a waste of oxygen. You helped the worst in this world drag world backwards into mafia/gangster pre WWII times with your "saving private Ryan" operation which lasted 26 years...

Mike Tyson(regular street bum) bubbled about cars and luxury as per wanting to be the best because of it, but in my case I wouldn't allow anyone to humiliate me - no no no - I wouldn't allow anyone even as drugged up as I was to further gesture me how is worth more than myself(humiliate - most of the time I was pissed in pants as they wouldn't bother to even take me to restroom) or can/does better or what I can and not and where my place is and who I am because no one had the right too...the best because I knew the law stated right on this very page and as harsh as it may seem...other than that, all I wanted was my family and paid in for by cash house(saving banking account where I could deposit my savings for retirements and trips just as all normal people do) for which also sacrificed - my goal and career ruined by TECHNOLOGY OF LIES MATTER MOVEMENT was to become a law enforcement officer(police officer)...normal life is what I wanted and I left US(with idea for good not knowing what was awaiting me in Slovenia) in 2006 because of ruined prospect by Miami Dade police dpt. as becoming law enforcement officer... 



ONCE AGAIN:

The one abducted/trafficked, drugged up for purposes of torture/abuse(SPECIALLY IF REPEATED) - has his/her right AT ABSOLUTELY ANY TIME TO MURDER/KILL ANYONE INVOLVED if deemed as necessary to escape(liberate himself/herself) what governments REPEATEDLY referred to as "ONLY MK ULTRA" circumstances...


KNOW:

Whenever I stated them above, I was repeatedly told(attempts to brainwash) how bodies are washed ashores or people fall from strange places/ police that kills in "self defense"(even suggested I would be thrown from plane)...for involved against victims if high profile and someone manages to liberate himself a real circumstances never are revealed - its called accidents such as plane crash/car crash etc...meaning that even if you save yourself from circumstances somehow, chances you will not survive are greater than great. I assume police is almost(100% is in 50% of human trafficking MK Ultra cases and 100% is if human trafficking is repeated with same individual internationally) always involved. 


I WAS TOLD BY CHINESE TOP OFFICIALS(and some others) HUMAN TRAFIKING IS NORMAL PRACTICE IMPLEMENTED BY MANY GOVERNMENTS ITS HOW PEOPLE ARE DIASPORED THESE DAYS AND I SHOULD JUST ACCEPT IT AS A WAY OF NEW LIFE...CHINESE TABLET SCAM OPENS A WHOLE NEW CHAPTER OF MK ULTRA EXPERIENCES AND YES, WE CAN DO IT THIS WAY TOO....


It wasn't about my being THE BEST or even wanting to be the best of the best as I frequently presented issues under MK Ultra - humiliated as I was under MK Ultra to level bellow animal, however(its how it all started from my end), I never gave in in my being worth less than abusers or even as they insisted FORGET ABOUT MY RIGHTS AS HUMAN BEING. Angry Mike Tyson(a black racist who would brainwash me about him being best of the best because only wanted best of the best and how I want the same) never ever was the best...racist have managed to beaten up white racist Andrew Golota and even white Francois Botha(in poor shape but way better than Tyson, white Botha had black trainers - Tyson not a single white individual in his team) whose trainers sipped him in his drink something to soften his knees in fourth round as was told case will be by his trainers who claimed one will go down within first three rounds and if not then drink, but Lennox Lewis made him cry like a baby https://youtu.be/eEQS8_IaREA inside of the ring. Tyson lost fight also against white Kevin McBride while his biggest fear(also why I know individual is a hard core black racist - it wasn't to Tyson so much about loosing match, but it mattered to one about loosing match against white individual) was Tommy Morrison(also involved in MK Ultra since 1995) who had NOOOO AIDS BUT GOT AIDS VIRUS PLANTED IN HIS DOSIE/MEDIC FILE BY FBI AND GOT DESTROYED VIA MK ULTRA HOOKERS BRAINWASH AFFILIATED WITH WORLD OF MIKE TYSON(often had match fixers involved - its why Tyson HATED Lennox Lewis's trainer - wasn't only about Lennox Lewis's impeccable techniques, but foremost whatever takes place prior to matches). Even turned into robber by FBI and finally left for dead/killed under "cardiac arrest" definition as was told by FBI whomever one became embarrassment for "White" world of boxing and his own Tommy Robinson image. That much about "racist". 

The king of boxing was and will remain known as Lennox Lewis(I never ever detected slightest racist issue in him and one must admit was best of the best even in match with racist Tyson's referee/judge where one demonstrated more than virtue of boxing game - BLACK BOXING judge took case against Lewis because of Lewis is siding with me if you do like to know what took place between Tyson/Lewis - hate hate hate).

No comments:

Post a Comment