Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Serbs even impersonated long gone Andrijanič Boris (1910–1993)

 Supposedly we headed from Croatian Istria to his funeral in 2005 which I declined - very unusual for someone for whom I deemed replaced my grandpa.

Russians hated fact about Andrijanič(I talked about one due to Krka Pharmaceutical) enough so much they would torture me physically(1996/1997 - beatings and poorly dressed I appeared via Ruskies infront of what I was told was  Andrijanič Boris) prior to presenting me to his doppelganger. 

Relationship which was turning into more and more abusive(this man encountered a lots of problems/ disappointments with me) way till it ended with words from his doppelganger, "I think you are also insane and I told Mojca granddaughter to stay away from you for her sake...think she already knows as she entioned to me something about your being insane"(great looking granddaughter in whom I expressed interest in, however, seems along her relatives also involved knew very little about what truly went on).

In Croatian Istria along Serb in 2005 I had for the first time a really good time which involved some good looking(Serbian ladies) on what phone rang and was told that he(Serb - father) has to return immediately to Novo mesto for funeral of Andrijanič Boris while his family would stay and that I have to go with him...something due to beautiful ladies and not too much nice "Andrijanič Boris" I refused to comply with insisting in company with Serbian ladies instead...This Serb lives on Trska Gora(under church of Nativity of the Virgin Mary) and has two sons also were involved in MK Ultra...but didn't fail to remind the other day of funeral MK Ultra funeral issue in 2005 - hoped I would bring wrong subject on in respect to Mr. Andrijanič Boris what I consider also as ultimate act of disrespect.


Truly did looked young as Sergei from Belarus....



Russians matched Mr. Andrijanič Boris poorly - I didn't recognize one well/ I had difficulty as drugged up to connect their issue as man who impersonated one infront of Krka Pharmaceutical at times in rather playboy alike clothing looked rather French than real Boris...here(on photo is real Andrijanič Boris, but here seen was still young) is what the guy who was used to impersonate him looked like more or less...his impersonator was a Serb and individual I think was coming from Maribor/Celje.



Real Andrijanič Boris https://www.slovenska-biografija.si/....

No comments:

Post a Comment