Thursday, August 5, 2021

HERE IS WHY THIS WILL NEVER BE ADMITTED AS NATURAL CANCER: My calf muscles NEVER sore for a few days - can't be overstretched - no coronary artery disease and/or cirrhosis - no burning pain in the back legs -

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/repeated-joe-bidens-berlin-pahor-moscow.html 

Blood Clot YES - cause cancer for the last 4 years via radiation and poisoning techniques. Radiation was clustered in a fog of lies while normal radiation in this room or anywhere in this house is 40 - 50(45 to 50 with 95% of time to be exact) microteslas(occasionally exceeding 100+ microteslas due to furnace and heating and sun collectors installations as was "explained" is normal, but 45 to 50 is here day and night 24/7) used to remove suspicion for directed energy attacks via see through wall thermo technology...Dane Kolenc stated me under MK Ultra would go and set device according to my bed position then remotely operate one, but Achilles tendonitis WHERE I DETECTED BLOWING RADIATION AT 0200 AM BY COINCIDENCE SINCE THERE WAS NONE ANYWHERE ARROUNG ME IN UPPER BODY AREA WHILE LYING ON FLOOR was repeatedly done by individual(neighbor) on two legs and its something occasionally would go on for almost year since return from Poland - it started in Poland at individual who was involved and promised me such treatment in Lodz - dude affiliated to Buckingham palace who lived in Canada and then thanks

to me also in Boston area as art seller...after attacks which both parents promised me and have even gestured me under MK Ultra on how I should instead change room for attic area where tent would be best solution(I think best solution for them as I would look like an lunatic - schizophrenic) , mother and father would frequently displayed headaches in the morning or leave MK Ultra signs that would remind me for what they claimed me would be "death" via radiation...

NO pinched nerves, NO Popliteus Tendinitis , NO Popliteal Artery Entrapment , NO Arterial Disease and Claudication , NO BONE RRACTURES IN MY LIFE TIME , and NO bone infections, and NO fever, redness, warmth....YES YES CARDIO RELATED ISSUES IN FUTURE IF FILTHY JOE KEEPS SENDING ASSASINS AT MY DOOR STEPS AND INSIDE THE HOUSE...YES YES ALL OF THE ABOVE IF JOE GETS CONTINUES WITH HIS MURDEROUS PROCEDURES BECAUSE IF ONE IS EXPLSED TO RADIATION AND POISONING LONG ENOUGH, ONE TURNS INTO CHRONIC DISORDER AND ORGANS BEGIN TO CONSEQUENLT FALL APPART WHAT JOE'S TRATEGY WAS. 

Neighbor Ales Berger insisted me while having me next to him to keep radiation meter on at all the time when working on computer - goes back to distant 2001/2002...as far as exercise, it doesn't matter the amount as I had no signs of Achilles when performing triple amount of exercise or no exercise...or same amount of exercise...

Nobody worked closer than Ruskies and Americans...this whole shit started Vladimir Putin via corrupt US officials and Germany - US and Germany knew from moment one via Russian obsession against me in 1995 the real value of my card. 

Joe Biden stated me(already in total agreement with Russians since 1995 - one had huge confrontation with me in 1995 in respect to Ruskies during MK Ultra in US alone where Putin already participated) in 1997, if we see Pahor one more time present participating when we come we deal with them only and consider Slovenia as gone...

Site claims thermal technology can not be used to see through walls https://www.infrascan.com.au/blog/can-thermal-imaging-cameras-see-through-these-19-things, but I know for fact it can. The type of technology they had and have can. Brought from US to Slovenia in 2001 - 2002. They played with it a bit too much and it wasn't for child play or brainwash...it was real.


No comments:

Post a Comment