Thursday, August 5, 2021

Mosquito net hidden during Chinese tablet delivery period on what mother calls me today as paranoid schizophrenic for thanking her due to returning my net to which I have attached mash back in 2017 claimed me

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/vHy4tnVQHtc 
She caused a lots of problems since my return from Poland alone - even if I disregard prior 23 years.... Followed word by word from whatever I was brainwashed with under MK Ultra.

Še posebaj ker je bilo moje življenje UNIČENO iz njene strani - ne samo ogroženo.
Inside the drawer she prepared according to instruction of my niece and her husband once they realized case will go through no matter what and that maximum damage at this stage could be done with possibility of escaping consequences by setting up as seen here and play on mercy......

Had another curcuma bottle in there for which, however, se claimed knows nothing what curcuma is for....







No comments:

Post a Comment