Monday, August 2, 2021

Aronia tree was a as serious as could be stabbing in the back performed against me by Carl XVI Gustaf in I estimate 1998

Finns who collaborated closely with Russians(closer than Swedes or Norwegians) insisted on giving Swedish secret to Russians as was all about "nuke out" issues - radiation.

I slightly opposed(hesitated and was quite negative but as they insisted on how we work together from now on helping one another I still gave green light for Aronia secret which already was passed to Russians I estimate in 1996 by Swedes alone) to Fins giving secret out to Russians already in 1997(didn't have so much problem with Russians yet even in 1996 despite their deserving from my point of view nothing other than to be wiped out collectively for good as a nation - it was nothing but psychological torture that went on in Slovenia and in eastern Europe along physical beatings - still I was excited about Russians because I always wanted to learn more about Russia from real Russians since view on USSR was not favorable in Yugoslavia - adventurous as I was due to my car Lada Samara which I sold prior to departure to America, I wondered about real Russia - wondered about Russian women/ country etc. and hoped someone will replace Putin's team sooner than latter/ situation couldn't be INSANER as was NEXT to Vladimir Putin and his crew) but in 1998 I objected giving them any secrets in respect to radiation issues which nuclear war could bring on.

It was Swedish KING Carl XVI Gustaf who got his chance to stab me in the back and video record his proof next to KGB boys and Fins on how I objected giving radiation secret that grew in Russian backyard to Russians(it was embarassing that USSR knew what Swedes did and fruit grew all over Asian part of Russia). SWEDISH KING Carl XVI Gustaf insisted thats SOMETHING like this couldn't be kept from Russians - BECAUSE RUSSIAN KGB OWNED HIM 100%. 25 years ago already. Swedish KING Carl XVI Gustaf have soon LATTER became a frequent visitor of bordelos all over Stockholm and met love of his life with whom one produced child on the side at Serbian bordelo boss - killed in 2013/2015. Truly glorious Svenska Kong.

Putin was sure after obtaining Aronia video recording on how he could use one even further via his psychopathic KREMLIN DUMA LIARS TO interprete MK ULTRA LIES TO SELF DELUSIONAL RUSSIANS WHICH KNOW TRUTH VER VERY WELL as holly truth.

@Carl XVI Gustaf  - now your family knows too why I viewed you all as I did since 1997(perhaps even 1996) and this also proofs you had agreement with Russians before you had one with Chinese. Meaning that Russians alone were/are everything I stated.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/07/aronia-tree-poisoned-and-harvested.html

No comments:

Post a Comment