Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Already wealthy Palestinian papa became super wealthy via this very case

 Has two wives for me to be exact and God knows(in this case Allah) how many children bless them all...as far as wives - I think quite sexy second one and off course "me being guilty" first one. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/involved-in-mk-ultra-ben-jerrys-israeli.html

Went apart from his first wife probably in 2002 or so...officially I mean. Was and is involved in this probably or even earlier since 1998 ? Was in Slovenia also I would love to think...I am quite certain. Israeli relationship did him a lots lots of good $$$$$

Maestro told me all about industry. He realized(this is how they got machines modernized via this very case) at one point either modernization or bankruptcy - year was 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment