Tuesday, August 3, 2021

INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA: Ben & Jerry’s Israeli factory, and many other dates factories and in drone factory and so on...

@Noa Coleman Executive, Marketing Communication and Digital, AND IN YOUR OFFICE https://www.export.gov.il/catalog/freshproducecatalogue/aboutcompany/5149/5173 

Yes, from my being used as a MK Ultra slave on Palestinian dates plantain(I wasn't of any use - was a bad slave who was lazy, have instigated workers in problems, refused to work, and wouldn't even eat dates) FOR FEW HOURS ONLY to free ice cream in Israel where I feasted myself with one into total oblivion - as much as they would give...when Netanyahu brought me to Israeli plant(first at plantain location), he had to deal with Palestinian experience first for which he knew nothing...he was all happy once he learned about my being plantain slave on dates plantain...


After spending day(1/4) as a slave on probation, owner told me we go to Israel and I was like WTF...I had war picture bout two countries since outbreak broke out between the two just two years earlier or so(watched one in Miami)...in my head due to Bosnian situation I have experienced thanks to Serbs in Bosnia where brought to frontlines of war against Croats and Bosnians, I was like how are we going to Israel if we are in Palestine...
Will we go through desert at night or soe other secret ways during day when is hot - issue with Tigray Eritrea where we would also cross Ethiopian border opened...when he told me to seat in his big Mercedes I was sure Israelis will rocket us from sky...I asked one if he had agreement wit Israelis do they know we are coming but already was on the back seat and picture was switched off...once picture turned on we were in Israel and obviously still alive...the man you see here as owner has three sons and is was told super wealthy...he did mentioned something about daughter or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment