Tuesday, August 3, 2021

NUMBER ONE(and mom): Beatie Deutsch involved in MK Ultra - was crazy about her till I was told she was/is Jewish

Then it was I who waned to run away and fast as possibly could. Beautiful Beatie Deutsch with her involvement in MK Ultra first took my breath with her beauty and as told by other on how tyhey finally found something right marriage wise for me till moment I lost one due to extra violent Russian Serbian BeloRussian Polish Hungarian and Slovenian ANTISEMITIC brainwash which took place specially in Slovenia, in Poland, Hungary, Russia in Belarus and in some other locations too. Imaginary snipers

positioned on hills around our Novo mesto residence, vans used for hijacking, trucks stops near bye, vicinity of highway, even museums for which I was told will enter and never exit alive or even worse be hijacked...commentaries for which I was told I would be cemented alive and so on... 

Real winner I believe in Beatie Deutsch's case is her lucky husband and her kids ;))))) ok and now also Adidas...





No comments:

Post a Comment