Saturday, October 3, 2020

POZDRAV U HRVATSKU: Mr. Željko Malnar(Croatian) was one of the first people involved in my MK Ultra case - was on his horse farm bye the black sea :))))

 
He became heavily motivated to help me out. But at some point I insulted his friends(his TV partner host leads night program with him for already God knows how long) and I was heavily resented for. They(he had partner - know personal details from thee people) had me in their studio many many times...he had me also in his apartment ;)))) is NOTHING as he presents himself on night TV as although sounds very intellectual - I must say(he is very gentle and loved by neighbors of all ages)...

Croatia <3 learned from this case whatever one needed to learn(show name was "night nightmare" if this tells anything to you - this is what MK Ultra is). I think we all did. I know private details from both...I see people like this on internet and just windows from the past open...

Tudi tukaj je Slovenija - da - ali to je tada i mene boljelo. Mozda cak i vise....

No comments:

Post a Comment