Saturday, April 9, 2022

Prince Charles armed prince Andrew in beginning stages of MK Ultra in Slovenia

 According to Charles and myself(I was drugged up and beaten up and duped by royals more than anything into lies after several years of betraying me), Andrew faced on two occasions(1995 and 1996) even near death experience in Slovenia is what royals claimed me where I was trafficked for nothing more than death threats and beatings since day 1. While Andrew did have protection during excursions(that much more doubtful - and British and from Slovenian police), violent individuals who engaged in violence against me did approached one(and other MK Ultra staff members) on which occasion I have no one to rely on other than people from abroad including Andrew. Andrew who would "forget me" here and there for the sake of violence again me and then returned to pick me again(wherever he went for hiking) learned about my insecurity based on violence and I have consequently insisted with 

Charles(1999) to Andrew how one should take gun along with him(its what two wanted to what other than video-record for their private LIE collection in London).on what Andrew begun to angrily claim me how he never had to live with gun in his pockets(in 1999, Andrew's pistolete in pocket grew more sophisticated - gun became significantly smaller) till he met me and for what was all my fold. Princess Anne rushed to claim me on occasion and since reminding me atop of all crime against me I cite, "its no longer protection they we can afford you need different protection we will help you with it"(imagine what I got from royals after 4 years of beatings - I owed them for being abused and beaten up)while Andrew insisted how he will never forget me for carrying gun with him... They always turned crime against me into presenting themselves to me drugged up as victims and myself taking advantage of them in a humorous ways which, however, could give very very wrong impressions to public about me if powerful enough to overcome human mind to degree depicting myself in unrealistic self glorifying light to public as they wanted me too...

Criminal would be huge understatement.




20 Sweet Photos of Prince Philip with His Grandchildren





No comments:

Post a Comment