Tuesday, August 3, 2021

I decided to pursue nothing against China

this is very complicated issue, but does me nor China(Chinese people) any good. I met lots of great Chinese people and would love to continue to address them as friends. Nice Chinese people in China and nice in Novo mesto city where I am from/was born in(happy to have you here)...what Xi Jinping did was a trickery, but all in all(all in all at the end of the day - ok, week in this case) I learned something little from one. 

Something quite a few Chinese have warned me about under MK Ultra - they did warned as they did not agreed with him on issues against me - important is they apologized ahead and distanced from one. 

Despite my being brought drugged up to government office in Ljubljana per future tablet reason in 2013 and all the rest, Xi Jinping probably did more good than bad in my case and was not the worst person to have around...however, I do support Taiwanese independence, Japanese territorial and national integrity, South Korea and any minority aggressive Chinese iron politic may step on such as is case with Uighur's minority. I call China to take friendly approach instead to receive the same in return. De escalate tensions and act responsibly with smaller neighbors accordingly with its size.

No comments:

Post a Comment