Tuesday, August 3, 2021

SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT INVOLVED ALONG CHINESE IN REMOVAL OF SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE FROM TABLET: For Chinese tablet, Slovenian government along Chinese had me in Ljubljana in year 2013 at some sort of government service agency where I should complain in the future BUT(with big BUT)

According to female worker with glasses located in Ljubljana(probably consumer complain office), for me without explanation how Slovenian government had me in respect to future complain concerning tablet inside of the Slovenian government probably was complaint office involving as per main issue Slovenian language removed from Tablet OR(with bit "or") , Chinese government wouldn't support my cause(no that I would give a f*** about one supporting "my cause" on first place as is not "my" cause because "my cause" never ever existed on first place. What governments insisted me was "my cause" and for "me" via "recognize" rather than either STOP CRIME before I went after one or admit crime issues) whatever "my cause" was meant to be...

As main reason for "Slovenian language removal" from tablet, Slovenian government worker insisted on how Xi Jinping is paranoid with assumption of my being racist.

FACTS: CHINESE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ALONG XI JINPING INSISTED ME DURING THEIR VISITATIONS HOW CHINA HAS AGREEMENT WITH SLOVENIAN POSTAL SERVICES - SOMETHING PAHOR ALSO INSISTED ME. Interesting to note Ursula von der Leyen had fingers all over computer repair issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment