Wednesday, August 4, 2021

@Joe Biden(a real 'lying dog-faced pony soldier') - you are not gonna make it with it

 It will be you who will rotten in pain and in vain. I also charge European Court for Human Rights(BERLIN) with assassination attempt. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/joe-bidens-berlin-pahor-moscow-cancer.html Lojze Peterle(take to USA for examination of his cancer related issues for which many claim has none - didnt participate anywhere in anything other than freeload himself at my expense at American Walter Reed hospital and in Brussels and in Slovenian parliament for two decades) insisted me along few others that I am part of "international" project earning that my imaginary Slovenian citizenship just as home is nothing more than human experiment. World now knows who was/is behind. Not only about your death threats how I will be can be killed right on the floor inside room in which I grew up...






No comments:

Post a Comment