Thursday, August 5, 2021

About constitutional judges in Poland and EU Court for Human Rights conflict issue

Was told by Germans and Polacks on how conflict is used to bring about my case...

@Both - don't worry about it. I do not recognize either one of you other than ultimate evil which worked together against my existence since 1995(and you wanted me along American government to go against Chinese because of your criminal conduct in China !!????)

Nobody wants your help. I reject you BOTH on every level other than courts.

I have Slovenian citizenship(I was born in Slovenia) and American citizenship. I am not international as Lojze Peterle gestured - I want police to handle this matter including FBI. 

NO FUCKING MK ULTRA EXIT SCENARIOS HERE  - my age is now 50 and YOU missed train just as I missed life thanks to you !!! Assistance as designated by the state to handle corruption crime related to bureaucrats domestic and international only.

No comments:

Post a Comment