Friday, July 1, 2022

According to MK Ultra scenario as Slovenian police predicted me in the face(repeated over and over again and rehearsed under MK Ultra, I WILL BE SOON DEAD AND ALL WILL BE GOOD

Blood Cloths will start in legs and and once it spreads onto already effected during MK Ultra upper parts(lymph node near heart), it will be just a matter of time I was told and rehearsed on. Talking about cancer game and YES, THEY DO HAVE A CURE FOR ONE AS THEY DID TESTED ON ME 100% - IF THIS CANCER CURE WOULDN'T WORK, I WOULDN'T BE WRITING THIS TO YOU TODAY.

IT WAS DONE ON MY ALREADY ON AT LEAST THREE OCCASIONS WITH AMERICANS(JOE BIDEN INVOLVED) ADMINISTRATING REVERSED CANCER PROCEDURE....LYMPH NODE NEXT TO HEART IS WHERE THEY STOPPED CRIME WHICH THEY REPEATEDLY IMPLEMENTED ON ME DURING MK ULTRA.
DONALD TRUMP GUARANTEED ME I THE FACE I WILL BE DEAD BEFORE HIS RETURN TO POLITICAL STAGE IN 2024. HE INQUIRED ABOUT MY DEATH WITH JOE BIDEN - THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER.


YOU CAN DO ALL YOU WANT, BUT WITH ZERO MONEY IN YOUR POCKET YOUR CHANCES TO STOP POISONING ARE EQUAL TO ZERO.


They are always right because they live longer. And they longer as Trump stated because they have better genes.


THEY ALSO MAKE MORE MONEY WHEN COMPARING MYSELF TO JEFF BEZOS, ELON MUSK AND OTHERS....



26 YEARS OF FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT FOR THE SAKE OF TORTURE AND 27/28TH YEAR OF TORTURE SPENT WITH CANCER AS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-dear-mother-regards-me-in-face-since.html

CRIMINALLY INSANE MENTALLY ILL mother placed can in a hallway just as police officer who brought me and my mother home during MK Ultra in 2018, promised me would either do himself or would have mother do on behalf of Novo mesto police director Janez Ogulin https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/criminally-insane-mentally-ill-mother.html



SLOVENIAN STATE ALREADY ARRANGED ALL WITH MURDEROUS BRITONS









No comments:

Post a Comment