Thursday, July 21, 2022

WHY(to poke fun) TRULY CAR ASSASSINATION PLOT IN 2007: Here is how American supreme court justices assisted US Government in a car assassination plot against me in years 2000


Cuban lady in her 50s eventually let me get away with I was told(strange since I paid for damages out of my own pocket) because one appeared to me as sexy under  MK Ultra - I was in another words AGAIN compelled to facially profile person and to pay for minor(it was no damage to Volvo, but Toyota Camry had visible front damages) damages on what I was "let go" as explained...truth is I could have been charged at the time for driving without insurance, but I confessed to police officer on spot about my not having insurance at the time due to hardship and have accepted all responsibilities for damages caused which were paid on time and for theta reason officer when asked on court as per possible charges due to insurance HAVE REFUSED THOSE AGAINST ME.

THERE IS A BIG FUSS ABOUT WHO IS DEMOCRAT AND WHO REPUBLICAN - WELL, THEY BOTH LIE FOR SAME GOALS.



NOBODY LIED MOE THAN AMERICAN SUPREME JUSTICES AND THEIR BOSSES - GO FIGURE WHY....



HOW ABOUT CAR ASSASSINATION PLOT AT ELITE SECURITY IN 1998/1999 WHEN I WAS FORCED TO WORK TWO SHIFTS AND THREE CAR TIRES ON SMALL HYUNDAI ACCENT BLEW UP ON A HIGHWAY I-95 AT THE SAME TIME(RETURNING BACK TO NORTH MIAMI FROM POST INSPECTIONS AT WEST PALM BEACH ETC.) !!????



No comments:

Post a Comment