Friday, July 1, 2022

There is one thing that really good about this type of cancer - you are dead withing month or so once it spreads in upper-parts of body.

Without medications I suppose even faster. There was a whole month they had me at home in 2016 - curing cancer as mother stated me and I will tell you it sure felt like cancer - it felt strange under MK Ultra beginning with my lips, with body overall. Whole thing, however, on occasion went on for several months during they had me also travel abroad prior to departure to Belarus in 2017. It was time when they were unsure whether I will make it trough, but Joe Biden finally cheered loudly with "I told you"....some injections were given next to medications. It was not a play with virus or play with immune system via teeth issues as many times before even that play with cancer commenced in 2011/2012, but didn't make big impact on me till 2016/2017 when they introduced one into my body in a much more powerful version https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/according-to-mk-ultra-scenario-as.html

Tatjana Bobnar(a good friend of retired female police officer whom I bought car from in 2021 - Citroen) guaranteed me death....retired female police officer I bought Citroen car from was used as a transport to Milorad Dodik to Bosnia and Vućič to Serbia...retired female police officer I bought Citroen car from was involved in severe torture in Slovenia and abroad and also guaranteed me 100% death. Retired female police officer I bought Citroen car from cover-up for mother by instigating infront of me and to me how they will have to find someone who will replicate mother and mother who acted as her enemy during MK Ultra(two portrayed themselves as worst enemies against one another in front of me) claimed em on the side will insult car purchase for her to take my side in real time...THEY ALL WORKED TOGETHER IN 100% AGREEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER.




GEORGE BUSH AND ANDREW GAVE THEIR OFFERS WHICH THEY KNEW WERE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW UNREALISTIC SINCE I REJECTED THOSE TIME AND AGAIN...

PIECE OF ADVICE FOR TWO - 2002 LUKASHENKO AND HIS KGB(never come anywhere near me ever again).


THEY FIGURED IT OUT ALL...TWO STATED ME EITHER THIS OR DEATH. WELL, PUTIN AND TRUMP ARE COMING BACK - TRUMP AS EARLY AS 2024 WILL BE A US PRESIDENT T 100% AND UKRAINE JUST A DOT ON THE MAP PRIOR TO ITS COMPLETE DISAPPEARANCE FOR WHICH I WAS TOLD ZELENSKY(by Zelensky how decisions made are made via his team of politicians) ALREADY AGREED.

ZELENSKY WILL SOON SIGN RUSSIAN PEACE OFFER AND EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST AS IN GOOD OLD TIMES...

@UKRAINE - BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR ENDEAVORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment