Monday, July 18, 2022

Mother gave me news about Novo mesto's police director best friends Jože Dulc to pay visit to my father tomorrow

 He is not only best friend of present Novo mesto police director, but also not too far from https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/involved-in-mk-ultra-and-to-be-used-as.html ex Novo mesto police director with whom one is excellent friend - Jože Dulc didn't only threatened in respect to my future views concerning police directors, he also engaged in MK Ultra torture on their behalf. Is a company owner who became involved since 1995. Is one of the men because of whom father winded up in hospital - the friends one made over the course of years(since my departure to US)

JOŽE DULC PARTICIPATED AND ENGAGED IN TORTURE INSIDE OF THE HOSPITAL AND IN HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE.

From my neighbor Dane Kolenc who demanded for me to view one as reflection of Janez Ogulin(Ogulin deputized one to give me signals on how to view situation as - tried to undermine through set of subliminal signs which he after torture introduced in my real life on behalf of Ogulin) to what you see are friends who visited house...

No comments:

Post a Comment