Saturday, July 16, 2022

It was American physician Dr. Ken Berry who selected fatty liver NFAD issue as a future disease I would have to cope with and this 20 years ago already


UPDATED https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/kate-athlete-2-of-2-who-how-and-why.html AS SEEN ON JULY 28TH, 2022 - THIS WAS/IS REGULAR LYMPH NODE CANCER AND NO FATTY LIVER ISSUE.



OLD POST, BUT WILL KEEP ONE FOR YOU TO FEEL SEVERITY OF MK ULTRA CRIME

Upon rating me as non aggressive(passive) about future health ordeal and even tolerating pointed solutions for something that never existed or had any potential to exist in my body, prince Charles and prince William deployed joyous attitude from which it was clearly evident it was used to see just how much more harm I was willing to tolerate before condemning them of crime. In a way, it was my own fold because I continued to interact with them, but I had too because they ruined my life in USA(and in Slovenia) and throughout Western Europe where I desperately searched for political asylum option.

HERE IS WHY KEN BERRY CHOSE FATTY LIVER DISEASE AS A FUTURE SOLUTION....










No comments:

Post a Comment