Saturday, July 2, 2022

Things in Ukraine assessed from my point of view are not developing accordingly with Zelensky's statements about complete liberation of Ukraine


Main stream media didn't announce much about 50+ promised jets not coming to Ukraine...I red news about Kate Middleton dressed in military uniform and today about boat that appeared in dried lake near Las Vegas, but none of this did for me any and I fear numerous Ukrainian heroes dyeing on front-liens each day...when you are in the mids of WORLD WAR, you have to adjust yourself to one fast or be gone. Certainly you can't affording yourself to be choosy about with those who are on your side trying to help you. 

They want me to be silent as mouse just as is with you(take and keep mouths shut system) in Ukraine you know...

They did a great job on me under MK Ultra and you can see what goes on...


What you will tell me to keep quiet when one sided people who claim victories and support for Ukraine are at the same time claiming as seen bellow...


PUTIN LEARNS MORE ABOUT WHAT UKRAINIANS USE AND HOW FROM WESTERN MEDIA THAN FROM OWN MILITARY...City Lysychans'k is next to go down !!!








WHERE ARE THE OLD MIG29 FIGHTER JETS PROMISED TO UKRAINE IN MARCH THIS YEAR !!????


No comments:

Post a Comment