Monday, July 18, 2022

At Trška Gora(church of St. Mary's nativity) while changing shirts after exercise, a familiar individual drove next to me at 0220am(morning hours)

--I remembered one, but didn't know from where at...possibility appears one was grandson of first Novo mesto's police director - man who had me transported for beatings to Serbia and Serbian part of Bosnia with police officers. This was the man who also participated during MK Ultra beatings(torture) infront of memorials dedicated to partisans with his assistants such as Anton Olaj and Janez Ogulin...

--After rather pleasant conversation, 21 year old departed with car, but as he drove away he stopped and jumped out of the car claiming me how I recorded one...he further demanded to view my gallery what I declined to one. After I advised one of public area where anyone is entitled to record, he begun to insist on calling police and prohibiting me from leaving...he, however, begun to meddle in my departure and begun to act became aggressively to point I no longer knew whom I dealt with....I approach his car so I could have a photo of his registration plate on what he attempted to punch telephone out of my hands(continued to claim me will call police, is calling police, and have interacted instead with mother on phone)...he continued to stalk me around even as I distanced myself with idea to call for police myself. Once I called police, he calmed down and have promised me while my having officer on speakerphone will depart home without causing further conflict(I didn't feel need to ruin one evening and leave him with police record on his file and decided to let 21 year old go instead)...it appeared as a nice kid after-all and I demonstrated one video-gallery to prove him no video whatsoever was taken. We shook hands and left each our own ways...

Biggest problem his grandfather(IF NOT A POLICE SETUP as two police cars met me upon return home as one paroling street alongside Krka technical car examinations and second parked on parking next to Krka's waste water management facility - anxiety and such) is facing is related also to 2015 and 2017 what proofs old man as 100% evil(not that he had to in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and such as what his claims were) when another torture took place at his place with also neighbors he and even his grandson whom he ordered to get them involved...

It appeared to me under MK Ultra and even today his grandson didn't want anything to do with it, but his grandfather appears was and is driven with more than just orders from the top...am just saying because police was interested in knowing what to do with case - how to see one as...

------

In 2015 and 2017(still kid back then was not too much motivated in doing it, but his grandfather insisted/ordered), old man pushed again torture button under MK Ultra to degree I no longer would know who I was...he wanted to know according to him alone how much psychological damage was done to me and was quite sure nothing ever will come out of this case. I can say he ruined my life and lives of others on behalf of his Milan Kučan Borut Pahor Ljubljana patrons and much of the damage was done also because he is a sadist. Before 2015 and 2017, I was brought to one for exactly same procedures...

I yet need to find out if this truly was ex police director's grandson which I will. Red(vine color) VW Golf and also owns Mazda mx 5 according to his own words...name Gašper as mom called one or Žiga(name he used). From what I can recall, they have some family up there, so won't be too difficult for me to learn about who/where etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment