Thursday, July 14, 2022

1% TOTAL of MK Ultra brainwash RELATED TO MY FUTURE HEALTH PROBLEM also included my future problem with liver refferd to me under MK Ultra as "fatty liver" or NAFLD


UPDATED ON JULY 28TH, 2022 AS SEEN ON PHOTO IT WAS AND IS ALL ABOUT REGULAR LYMPH NODES CANCER ISSUE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/kate-athlete-2-of-2-who-how-and-why.html...DEADLY SURE ENOUGH, BUT STILL NOT FATTY LIVER ISSUE WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED ME AS WELL.

OLD POST WHICH MUST STAY ON HERE TO WITNESS ABOUT DEGREE OF MK ULTRA CRIME.


Two American physicians in particular were alerting me in respect to one with Doctor Eric Borg literately leaving me a sign inside the kitchen to remind me of problem - he was also aware of my financial struggle(limited resources) and was used with other physicians from West as an insurance coverage for royals(I KNEW ON A DAY ONE DURING MK ULTRA OF YOUTUBE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN CASE WHAT IT MEANT - ALL INVOLVED VIA BUCKINGHAM PALACE). They get themselves proofs(video recordings) of physicians involved from overseas to cover their ass basically. This became evident to me during MK Ultra as 99% of blah blah was concentrated on issues such as "life with cancer, tooth infection, brain cancer, acoustic weapons attacks, directed energy weapons attacks, food poisoning, gas poisoning, deodorant poisoning, bathing soap poisoning, heart failure related to heart valves and clogged arteries etc." <== involving some of those into EXTRA VIOLENT ONGOING MK ULTRA rehearsal which I was subjected to since 2018. Real chance of survival in world as such where even medical/healthcare services were declined(and next to reduced possibility of employment due to my being labeled as insane and with Slovenian police criminal record assigned to be due to domestic violence case against me in 2013 - also blacklisted), chances for one's survival are close to ZERO PERCENT. IT WAS MY DEATH SENTENCE. - PRINCE CHARLES WAS BRAZEN ENOUGH TO PUSH IN MY FACE EVEN POLICE BILLS HE HAD TO COMPENSATE FOR IN SLOVENIA FOR MY SAKE...

Mr. Eric Berg talks only best about RED VINE LEAVES IN RESPECT TO FATTY LIVER AS A SOLUTION 

PRINCE HARRY HAD 10 DIFFERENT SCENARIOS READY FOR HIS MEMOIRS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/prince-harry.html AND ONE I WAS TOLD IN CASE I WOULD EVEN MAKE IT THROUGH - SOMETHING TO WHAT SLOVENIAN PSYCHIATRISTS REFERRED TO AS "OHHH, MY GOD....CERTIFIED ACCOUNT BY BRITISH ROYAL AND PRONOUNCED AS SANE"....


THEY REFUSED WHAT OTHERS WERE ENTITLED AND PAVED WAY TO RUIN ME AT EACH STEP OF THE WAY...I HAD TO GIVE PERSONAL ASSURANCE INFRONT OF PRINCE CHARLES TO SON FROM POLICE OFFICER LADY INFRONT OF CHARLES IN 2017 ON HOW I WILL TAKE NO STEPS AGAINST ONE IN THE FUTURE(he also audio and probably video recorded himself on opportunity as its all that was - subjected to MK Ultra, info like this doesn't even come to one as intents of such procedures are DESIGNED to obtain needed proofs from those involved and leave victims as clueless as possible while depicting one in real time as an insane)....IN RETURN FOR CAR CRIME, CHARLES OPENED A CAREER FOR HER SON(I THINK ONE WORKS IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR SUCH AS MILITARY OR POLICE)

BUCKINGHAM PALACE FINANCED MY ASSASSINATION(COLD BLOODED MURDER) AGAINST ME FOR NO LESS THAN 28 YEARS. RUINED ME OCEAN OF OPPORTUNITIES - SCARED/PUSHED FOREIGN INVESTORS AWAY FROM ME WHO WANTED TO DEAL WITH ME...RUINED ME US AND SLOVENIAN CITIZENSHIP....TURNED LIFE(AND SLEEP) INTO NIGHTMARE.

SAVING ME FROM THEIR OWN MURDEROUS LIES FOR NO LESS THAN 28 YEARS...LEAVING BEHIND NOTHING - NOT EVEN FAMILY.


DID THE TWO PHYSICIANS PARTICIPATED TO COVER ASS TO CHARLES !!???? THE ANSWER IS NO. THEY BOTH PARTICIPATED WITH IDEA TO HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, BUT NONE OF THE TWO KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WENT ON IN THE BACKGROUND WITH WHAT I REFERRED ABOVE TO AS ZERO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL..




ON MY ANNOUNCEMENT , YOUTUBE MECHANIC INVOLVED IN MY CASE SINCE 1995 GOT REALLY REALLY EXCITED JUST AS HE STATED ME WOULD IF I WOULD TAKE WHAT HE SAW AS DRASTIC STEPS UNDER MK ULTRA...STEPS FOR WHICH HE CLAIMED I WILL BE RUINED IF I EVER CONSIDER THEM(THERE WAS NOTHING BUT THREATS FOR 28 YEARS OF SO CALLED MK ULTRA).















1 comment:

  1. “I was diagnosed with HSV-2 Four years ago. I hardly had any symptoms until now. I was not in a sexual relationship but this week I had s ex after my menstrual cycle. I had my first outbreak, it was horrible. I felt so depressed. I had all kinds of blisters in private places. Very very painful, it was hard to walk, sit, sleep, or go to the bathroom. I searched the web for treatment. First I tried tea tree oil, that was too harsh down there. Then I took 6,000 mg of Lysine, that did not help at all. Took 3,000 mg vitamin C, nothing. I felt that white vinegar helped a bit and cornstarch was soothing. I took 2 Epsom salt baths a day and that was soothing also. The only thing that helped was the natural herbal medicine I later ordered from Dr. Azu after some research. And the symptoms went away right away.” I'm so happy to have come in contact with doctor Azu. Thanks so much. You can also get help from him through his cell phone on +2347087313747 or Email: dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com . ,.

    ReplyDelete