Sunday, July 10, 2022

WHAT THE MAIN PART OF COMPLAIN WILL BE CONCENTRATED ON(@British and Irish - you should see this video): United Nations António Guterres's obligatory vacations spent with British royals since 1995 and how MK Ultra violence against me spread through British island since 1995


Its 2022, and I have still not earned a single DIME for all my online(internet related since 2008) work WHICH THEFT IS BASED ON CENSORSHIP SINCE DAY ONE AND WHAT YOU SEE BELLOW. Not a cent of donation nor a cent via Google's ads sense etc..."life"(broken spine and cancer included) inside of the royal aquarium for no less than 28 years...
While they are waiting for my death, we are all still awaiting release of Harry and Harry's uncle Andrew set of personal memoirs....
Victims as always...honest, earnest, loyal with doppelgangers and silicone masks - own media and police - international officials they regularly vacation with.

American politicians were engaging in domestic violence AT REQUEST OF BUCKINGHAM PALACE to degree that one exceeded on in Britain and I as a result preferred torture in Britain where America CIA delivered me.
 

KILL THE FILIBUSTER I MEAN TIME AND DATE WHEN ABOVE VIDEO WAS RECORDED....
IF I ONLY HAD ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORKING FOR ME...






It was not only prince Andrew - both brothers shared international brothels with one another.
Prince Andrew explains - no Sebastian(Bob) for you....







Elon Musk at least admitted has 10 children when compared to Andrew's two(in reality 102)....and for this, I give Musk(he has more) a plus...

No comments:

Post a Comment