Friday, July 8, 2022

MK ULTRA - 2 of 2 Israeli family involved in MK Ultra came to visit me to Novo mesto

Daughters are even older than what I thought - the biggest problem this family had in respect to my case was politic which they wanted to stay out at all costs,but then again world wouldn't hear about me if it wasn't for one....BIG THANK YOU !!!!

In this video I also describe his first wife(I think she was employed also by university in Tel Aviv) as per who, how...family involved in MK Ultra s early as since 1995/1996...


@SLOVENIAN STATE - YOU WILL ALSO REPORT HOW MUCH YOUR  KUČANS/PAHORS/FAJONS EARNED THROUGH MY CONNECTIONS WHICH YOU GOT AHOLD OF THROUGH CRIME AGAINST ME. NOVO MESTO CITY MAJOR AND SEVERAL POLITICIANS FIGURED OUT NEXT TO RUINING ME 28 YEARS OF LIFE VIA TORTURE EVEN THAT I OWE TO SLOVENIA TWO BILLION DOLLARS....

No comments:

Post a Comment