Wednesday, July 13, 2022

@Prince Harry

 There was an arrangement I was told(explained - indirectly pointed out by yourself and your family members just as you have done for everything to get public rejection from my side) between yourself and your family on how you will distance yourself from family for my sake for you to even confirm my case(Biden recommended you to me and even took credit in it) - DO NOT BOTHER WITH IT. 

Nor have you or your family managed to convince me for me to have absolutely anything in common with one another since you and William gestured next to OPEN crime confessions against me a possibility of "special relation between three of us" existence due to past...it was your past and one never ever will become any part of my future or past beyond what I acknowledged on this blog. 

My silence which you all prided yourself with was a sign of forgiveness(never ever sign of weakness or consent into my being worthy less than anyone of you) despite torture involved/psychiatry since 1995; your and your family's silence a revenge based on own imaginary characters you all created to yourself with idea to obtain wherein the right for continuation of retaliation against me. NOT COMPATIBLE.

IT WOULD BE MY SUICIDE(turning my back to killers just as I did during MK Ultra torture sessions) IF I WOULD SEE MYSELF IN A CONFLICT WHICH THEIR PERSONAL MAIN STREAM MEDIA AND ROYALS ARE ACCENTING TO PUBLIC EXISTS BETWEEN THEM AND HARRY.... NO WAY NOW OR EVER !!!

 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/i-waited-for-this-momentmoment-of-truth.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/it-was-american-physician-dr-ken-berry.html 


NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment