Thursday, July 21, 2022

Joe Biden inherited for future state office in White House a cancer from Bill Clinton - told me Democratic presidents are bound to have it as a form of sacrifice they deal with public but

 He and Clinton with their kids lived like billionaires...I, on the other hand, never ever volunteered for one and had nothing but as written on blog. They begun to use me as a human experiment animal as early as in 1995...if anyone deserved it, they did(stupidity and greed combination - mischievous criminal characters for which others have to pay price)

Its ALSO QUESTIONABLE what his cancer looks like. Bill Clinton got once in a real trouble I was told as he wouldn't care himself as one should(having entire healthcare system behind him - from best doctors to best facilities), but Biden barely felt any....they were curing me AGAIN for high stage cancer with pills in 2018 prior to departure to Poland and since those no longer even worked they begun to use injections which according to Biden worked. 22+ years is that Joe Biden has his cancer issues perhaps even whenever one needs to demonstrate them. They have arsenal of medications available to themselves which they won't share with broad public.


Nah, I should be quiet about it because Ukraine won't receive help for disclosing truth is what I was brainwashed for 22 years. They went further to condition well being of Ukraine and European security with crime committed against me. Justice the American way...

Unfortunately, I despite thought(incited via physical torture) by Americans about racism and discrimination during MK Ultra torture, don't have their magnificent ARYAN genes....

For this you have to be born not only talented - LIARS !!!

 Am I right Donald Trump !!?????


WINNING - NOT WHINING
IS TOUGH..AND YOU HAVE TO BE BORN WITH GREAT GENES...BORN AS A WINNER...


REAL WINNERS EVEN IF CHRONIC ALCOHOLICS FEEL NO IMPACT OF ALCOHOL BECAUSE OF GREAT GENES.... THEY ONLY GIVE FUCK ABOUT CANCER WHEN WINNING("HELPING YOU HELPING ME") IS IN QUESTION.


IF YOU ABSTINENT AND NORMAL - THATS JUST A REASON FOR YOU TO GET CANCER AND VISIT MENTAL ASYLUM...AM I RIGHT CHARLES !!????

IT RUNS IN THEIR ARYAN GENES...GREAT GENES.




@Prince Harry - just get the right uniform when you have speech at UN...you will get much more audience participating.

NAUGHTY 20 YEARS OLD BOY...


1997 - WHAT WENT SO WRONG SINCE AND WHAT WAS "RIGHT" TILL THEN !!????



GET READY FOR 10 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF PRINCE HARRY'S MEMOIRS - PRINCE ANDREW HAS HIS SET OF MEMOIRS AND WILL ALL LET OUT IN CASE I WOULD BE NAUGHTY HE STATED ME...


@PRINCE HARRY AND PRINCE ANDREW - HAVING OWN WRITERS AND EDITORS CERTAINLY HELPS IN WEIGHT LOSS...I AM RIGHT !!????? BUT THATS JUST GOOD GREAT OLD GENES....






WITH GREAT GENES, YOU CAN DRINK AS MUCH AS BODY CAN CARRY AND HAVE AS MANY SEX WORKERS AS YOU CAN SATISFY(BUT ONLY WITH PRELIMINARY MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS AND BODYGUARDS AND PHYSICIANS AROUND YOU 24/7  ENSURING YOUR SAFETY).





https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/whyto-poke-fun-truly-car-assassination.html


https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/greek-bailout-was-also-great-robbery-of.html




2 comments:

  1. Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Aba has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Aba cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Aba for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Recommend DR Harry to everyone for his great work for curing me from hepatitis with his Herbs Remedy and today i'm cure i am happy to share the good news and to also let everyone know how great his herbs remedy is with no side effect. an am free from the hepatitis virus with no side effects. kindly reach him out xx..
    website doctorharryherbs.com
    email Drharryherbspell01@gmail.com
    Call/whatsapp +18598135172

    ReplyDelete