Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Kučan, Pahor, Fajon and all others involved in crime on behalf of Belgrade and Moscow against me THREATENED me will go one by one even in "afterlife" options if necessary

I am stating this because it was anticipated due to MK Ultra brainwash for me in the future to wish those whom I would manage to identify but would signal me unfriendly attitude toward my political views "a condolences"(also a frequent sarcastic habit in Slovenia displayed to opponents teams due to losses of games, contests etc.)  in respect to their above mentioned patrons on whose behalf the acted...let me clarify, public hanging or execution DUE TO GRAND TREASON which repeatedly I requested to be done with mentioned since 1998(whenever subjected to MK Ultra torture) is okay - acts of terrorism UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.

Due to crime against me in Murgle municipality where Kučan is from, I requested repeatedly under MK Ultra from police, participants, and Slovenian armed forced(via parliamentarians and and those who worked in there as was brought into military facilities) since 1998 to have them sealed with barb wire and judge traitors publicly in the name of the people.

I INSISTED, INSIST, AND WILL CONTINUE TO INSIST ON PUBLIC TRIAL AND FINALLY DEATH PENALTY AGAINST MENTIONED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES , HOWEVER, ON ACTS OF TERRORISM OF ANY KIND.

Not that other side Peterle, Janez janša, Bavčar, Dmitrij Rupel etc. were any better(just as bad or/and even worse traitors in my eyes because they allowed for crime to take place on the first place and have covered up for one - THEY AGGRAVATED CRIME AGAINST ME), many of which previously served UDBA(Bavčar and Janša did), but those at least they didn't initiate in crime on behalf of Belgrade and Moscow as case was with Miran Potrč, Kučan, Fajon, Pahor etc...

FOR GRAND TREASON - MARTIAL COURT.


THESE PEOPLE DESTROYED ME 28 YEARS OF LIFE VIA DIRECT PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TORTURE IN WHICH FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT WAS INVOLVED AND PSYCHIATRY(PARTICIPATED IN MK ULTRA SINCE 1995 AND OUT ON OPEN SINCE 2013) NOT TO MENTIONED CANCER HEALTH CONSEQUENCES I DEALING WITH SINCE 2017 WHICH AM CERTAIN WILL CONTRIBUTE ALSO TO LENGTH OF LIFE.


PUBLIC FAIRING SQUAD OR PUBLIC DEATH BY HANGING UPON PUBLIC TRIAL IS JUST FINE WITH ME !!!


This guys were from Ljubljana of which one was mechanical engineer who used to work in Litostroj and then whatever replaced one...they bathed in Krka river, but frequently also took me to Kolpa in Bela Krajina...

No comments:

Post a Comment