Friday, July 1, 2022

HOW BRITISH ROYALS PRESENTED ME TO WORLD(its how they commenced distributing hatred against me globally and have used Irish for job who repeated stated here in 1999/2000): My account about brand new British shiny helmet, pair of brand new boots, and black jacket which British royals dressed me and made me march

It first happened in year 1996 when I was heavily incited in hatred against Irish - there were remarks against Irish prohibited otherwise by Charles/Anne, but in 1998 whole thing went onto new level. British royals dressed me into stated in title as early as in 1997 for what they claimed was joke sake...joke is joke, but all their crimes against me started as jokes....It wasn't till two years latter that even Irish(both) made me do to what Antonio Gutierrez from UN referred to them as a IMMEDIATE reason to stop MK Ultra procedure if not stopped. Its all explained in title and song bellow - no further explanation on what MK Ultra in this case was used for is necessary. Who, how, why....
@Prince Andrew, Charles, Harry, William - does it rings to familiar to you and now tell me when your private memoirs will be released and based on what other than lies used to shadow here stated truth !!???? 

How about you Biden !!???? You all knew and played with it as stated above...America is a Satan's bride...America broke my spine and gave me cancer as a form of payment for 28 years of torture - but there is one thing America never got from me and its known as human dignity - my soul. Thats what hurts America today...thats where American pain is at. The one that escaped/ the one satan couldn't get - took truth and human dignity with him.

And when under so called MK Ultra told in 2003 by American Supreme court justices https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/american-satanism-strikes-again-she-was.html, police, and others how I will end just as Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - I couldn't believe satanic shit and answered them was and am in his shoes torture wise already since 1995 upon day 1 of entering US...in 2003, I couldn't even wear twice size shirts of those I used in 1995...I was laughing straight into their rotten American faces...CONSTITUTION(illusion) = S A T A N I S M(reality of constitutional illusion supported by their christian bible) !!!!
Where THE GOD at !!???? INSIDE OF THE MK ULTRA BOOK - MK ULTRA IS A PLAY STRAIGHT OUT OF A SATAN'S BIBLE...ASK GOD IF YOU DARE !!!! IF REAL AS TO WHAT MANY DOUBT, MAKE NO MISTAKE, YOU WILL COLLECTIVELY AS A NATION ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES TO ONE 100%. HE SAW YOU.

And there is a wrong definition given on Google as per what Satanism is....I am not surprised, but you will be once you learn its real meaning.




I could never come to terms in US when observing people all miserable...offered them help - wanted to assist whenever I could, but it was a stranger than strange atmosphere...I felt UNWELCOME AND NOTHING COULD CHANGE THAT FEEL(CHILL) INSIDE OF ME...SELECTED JOBS, SELECTED PEOPLE, SELECTED WIVES, SELECTED LIFE PATTERNS...BYE BYE THE WAY YOU WANTED AND WHERE YOU REMAIN STILL MISERABLE...TOXIC(time to update bible !!???)...

No comments:

Post a Comment