Friday, July 8, 2022

Involved in MK Ultra was American(also Jewish) physician also known as MOTIVATIONNALDOC Dr. Mandell and his mother who visited me in Slovenia and whom I visited under MK Ultra on many occasions

Knows from A to Z all about my cancer related issues FIRST HAND. After his elderly mother rejected me under MK Ultra and he refused to have anything with politics, I grew as interested in his health related philosophies as she was in me(I fell asleep in front of laptop whenever one was tutoring me on how it all works with cancer - she was a great looking lady in her time) ...I know, but its truth. He served in military and I should know everything about one - even his girlfriends.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MAN TO ANYONE OUT THERE AND HAVE LEARNED QUITE FEW THINGS BY WATCHING HIS YOU-TUBE CHANNEL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment