Wednesday, July 27, 2022

About job applications I will submit and type of employment

 I am searching employment in area of Novo mesto city in no major company(WILL NOT WORK IN ANY MAJOR COMPANY BECAUSE OF WHICH MY LIFE WAS RUINED - YOU KRKA, RENAULT, TPV ETC. ARE REASON FOR MY LIFE BEING RUINED - I NEED YOU ONLY ON THE COURT DUE TO CRIME AGAINST ME YOU COMMITTED), job in area that will pay whatever without traveling. 

NO JOBS ABROAD WANTED(YOU SCREW MY LIFE UP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR LONDON OWNERS - NO ONE NEEDS YOUR EMPLOYMENT HELP NOR FURTHER "IDENTIFYING" WHOMEVER WHO PROFITED FROM CRIME WITHING IN WHICHEVER WAY). GARBAGEMAN OR RETAIL OR WHATEVER IS ALL GOOD. 

They harassed under MK Ultra with issues such as online work(teaching etc.) where insane clowns from London that would meet me as clients and already bullied with such issues(Ljubljanska Banka employees for one online employer involved in MK Ultra), had insane ideas tested by Americans on how I would sell Slovenian made poultry and dairy products throughout Slovenia etc....travel to other countries to meet wife(earn great commissions) in reality TV style shit show. 

Nobody in the world hates so called "reality TV" as much as I do. You would too.

Just need few Euros per hour employment in area to pay bills thats all. At age 50 with what I have done in life and with what government worldwide have earned through crime against me(STOLEN NOT EARNED), it would be a real shame to ask for raise or even a decent pay...it would be a disgrace to accept even a decent employment.

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/due-to-overwhelming-support-and-28.html

1 comment:

  1. I am completely cured of herpes!”
    You can also say this after using the natural organic products from Dr. Azu. Some may think that recovering from Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 and 2 is impossible, due to the fact that there is no treatment for this virus in modern western medicine. As a matter of fact, there is a natural supplement approach, and I am here telling you that recovering from Herpes (Herpes Genitalis and oral Herpes) is not impossible. Given that hundreds around the world have tried Dr. Azu's natural herbal supplements are now recovered. I had Herpes Genitalis for more than 6 years until I took Dr. Azu's natural supplement and now I'm free from Herpes Genitalis. Reach out to him today through email: dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com OR whats App contact +2347087313747 .

    ReplyDelete