Sunday, July 10, 2022

After 3 hours of miserable sleep I knew that I have NOT done that much damage to myself when eating yesterday

The first phone you have seen me checking for radiation, I checked area before I went sleep last night and it was okay...okay(normal) is between 40 and 47 - not low numbers at 20+ you have seen. For the room's normal is between 40 to 50 with never ever bellow 40. Phone you have seen me record at first was separated from other two phones(kept away from any possible radiation or magnetism on the side next to me and was used to measure sleep location before sleep).

UPDATED ON JULY 10TH(same day) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/after-3-hours-of-miserable-sleep-i-knew.h UPON WHICH UPDATE I ALSO FOUND SOMEONE ELSE UPDATING POST ALREADY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
MISSING IN TITLE WAS "NOT". CLEARLY ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT WAS AGAIN USED TO TRIGGER TYPICAL UNREST DURING SLEEP.

Just going back to sleep, but now you can see how it goes and how it went all along.



Time and date

Date and time
Liberator seems is heading to Arabia....

No comments:

Post a Comment