Wednesday, June 29, 2022

I continue the day with bulged painful gland node(also inflated heart area veins or whatever)

Just as was promised case will be under MK Ultra. 

Even elder flower issue was exploited under MK Ultra have ended throwing one away right now - was told once poisoned as today, I will rich out for one to help myself on what poising will finish me off completely. Repeatedly interrogated under MK Ultra with I cite, "What do you think all that brainwash about storing in fridge elderflower etc. was all about..."...provoked further on what will you eat issue as look fridge is empty....

Female who did just as stated most likely was Tatjana Bobnar who participated in crime since 1995.


FOR EVERY PORTION OF COLLATERAL MURDER, NEW OLD FACES WERE INTRODUCED AND SURE WOULD I LOOK AS PARANOID IF NOT HAVING https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html 

Bobnar/Golob and whole collection of WHO KNOWS WHO were newly elected as ministers etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment