Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Prince Andrew groomed me for about 15 years whenever one got chance for me to become IRA terrorist

 He was incredibly persistent in his work. Repeated NO was no "no". He had three four entourages whom he would used whenever opportunity with idea to obtain any statement from me one could use I suppose infront of his British parliament to justify his whereabouts(endeavors) against me - .it always ended with lack of interest from my side somehow...he then(AS USUAL) proceeded with claim how one is doing

background check on me and after 15 years of stupidity with HIS words, "I see that you are not material for this job"

Prince Andrew referred to himself as "useful idiot" what some even purchased from him on the side and ended up as dead.

Irish British conflict never ever made a sense. as both are made of more or less same seeds - and while Irish economy at large depends on Britain, both are in need of one another to even exist. Concurring Ireland means exactly what !!????

a) Stealing potato from Irish basements

b) War declaration on Roman Catholic religion ?

d) Soccer game upgraded ?


IT WAS INSANER TO SEE BARRIERS SEPARATING PEOPLE THAN BEING TORTURED ON BOTH SIDES TO SEE IT WHATEVER WAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment