Thursday, June 2, 2022

THANK YOU AMERO BRITISH PSYCHOPATHS: I was told today(June 1st, 2022) to have COVID and on the side repeated another MK Ultra theory by my mother which she twisted into "infection" scenario never written on hospital report

That she spoke to physicians who told her etc. 
Simply appalled by Amero British bestiality in respect to my case.

Amero Britons went straight for psychiatry for which they anticipated I would come forth with theory through which I would even blame hospital for giving me COVID virus - this is what I was brainwashed to do by Americans and British alone https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/mother-bought-some-fever-reducing.html <= hospital nurse claimed me how mother is worried and have called several times to ask how is it all with me....while I was punctured minimum 5 times(will go ahead and count them as I think was more - must be 100% exact as was prince William alone who insisted me to count them before posting number or will be rated as schizophrenic - he took initiative/leadership in crime against me through Slovenian servants to degree he inspected whether this would satisfy "normality" standards of puncturing someone according to other hospital institutions - this crime too was financed by Buckingham palace and supported by Americans) for the sake of hydration and blood samples(twice for COVID from both nasal holes) if considering as well ambulance rescue services and to something that I didn't and do not object(but if I would be weak minded due to MK Ultra brainwash on how to see things in wrong way to depict myself world as paranoid as possible) sure enough stuff like this would contribute to more problems as some have anticipated in Britain and USA...even a straight COVID infection accusation against hospital alone. 

That someone brought inside of the father's room during visits to his roommates in hospital a COVID virus is a possibility, however, extremely timed and coordinated evidently with my mother's today phone call to hospital for which she was told no more visits in mentioned room due to COVID...

For potential paranoia to get even tastier in Mrs. Pelosi Queen Elisabeth's buyer's eyes, hospital nurse rushed to mentioned me I cite, "how did you get COVID19 at all since it is almost over with one they are easing restrictions" <== all audio recorded... 

First time my little cousin from Bela Krajina was in-front of our house with ambulance vehicle was 2016...came many times since as was often involved in transportation.

Several people were identified in hospitalization process of which every person I met today was involved in so called MK Ultra(whatever the fuck you wanna call torture as - you can call one beans and butter jelly as well as mind).

Nowhere on hospital report was written anything about any other infection, but my immune system was heavily tested https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/may-28th-2022-4-hours-of-sleep-and-lots.html just prior to COVID outbreak - now look just how many physicians serve inside of the US Government and you will see what nowhere can be seen....

For the sake of Easter Bunny REPUBLICAN party(this rituals went on under Bush and Trump), I was last time hijacked even from Polish center for refugees what makes whole thing about British Queen's Jubilee party rather as super pathetic.

Laptop uploads already properly set photos(upright) into sideways.


SURE ITS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT NORMAL WITHIN SOCIETY IF YOU ARE TO GROW WITH ONE, BUT A SUICIDE IF MENTIONED IN TITLE SOCIETIES DON'T GIVE F**** ABOUT YOU(IGNORED - LIED ABOUT ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU) ARE ARE FURTHER PUSHING YOU THROUGH HATRED INTO TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORLD ANYWHERE FROM OWN POLITICAL OPTIONS TO STATEHOOD.













CLEARLY MENTALLY RETARDED COUNTRIES - BOTH OF THEM 





BUT IT TAKES A BIT MORE TO TAKE SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF DOWN DESPITE MAGNITUDE AND NUMBER OF HYENAS INVOLVED...ITS THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE HAD LEFT EVER - FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT - DRUGS/HOSTELS/A PSYCHIATRY AND EVEN ABUSING REFUGEE CENTERS FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR EASTER BUNNIES....

AND HERE IS HOW GLORIOUS BRITO AMERICAN HEROES COMMENCED JUST FEW DAYS EARLIER "JACK OUT OF THE BOX" COVID19 TRICK IN SUPPORT TO PSYCHIATRIC LABELING OF ME AS PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC....

This under no circumstances was a coincidence as BROKEN HEART syndrome was one of the subjects brought under MK Ultra as per you will have to rest at home or your heart will explode. I am not posting this because there was a news or whatever but because of crime which followed up through against me and promises made to me when held captive drugged up inside of this very house.

ITS NOT DIFFICULT TO SEE WHO AND HOW AND WHY ONE UNITED BEHIND FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT, DESTRUCTION OF MY PROPERTY, AND OFF COURSE FOR THE SAKE OF ULTIMATE WEAPON A PSYCHIATRY EVEN A CANCER GAME VIA DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON PLAY - WHAT FASCINATED BRITISH ROYALS THE MOST.....PSYCHIATRY IS A UPPER ELITES MAGIC CURE  FOR ANY CRIME COMMITTED AND WHAT OTHERWISE WOULD RESULT IN MOST SEVERE PUNISHMENTS FOR ONE(they each deserved 100x capital punishments as they tortured and forced other people in torture for no less than 28 years)....PSYCHIATRY....

@BUCKINGHAM PALACE - WAS THERE ANYTHING BETTER IN YOUR LIFE THAN PSYCHIATRY !!???? IS ASKED WHAT PSYCHIATRY MEANS TO YOU(YOUR PERSONAL DILEMMAS FACING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUBBLE) WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS ANSWER !!???? WOULD YOUR EXISTENCE BE EVEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT PSYCHIATRY AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU MURDERED THROUGH USE OF PSYCHIATRY - MID AGES WITCH HUNTING METHODS !!????


BEAMS FROM CRIMINAL LUNACY AND LAZINESS - SEE HERSELF IN HUMOR. PERHAPS NOBEL PRIZE AWARD FROM OSLO !!????

@Nancy Pelosi - tell us rather what is wrong with America(even better who you work for). You know you are mentally ill(sicko) when you participate torture of someone(she did since 1995 to 2020) even if not considering one as American citizen despite his naturalized citizenship status....Mark Twain prize ladies and gentleman is a funny American humour - what Pelosi stated me will be "IF NOTHING"....

MENTALLY ILL AS IT GETS AND IN LINES OF AMERICAN DEMOCRATS BAGGING FOR DONALD TRUMP'S RETURN.

I had no clue women can be as mentally ill as this.

To be radiated with whatever is used and have cancer effect body is no joke is all I can say. 24/7 blood pressure sound and cardiac related pain day night....and be served with what you see above which is not crime because THEY HAVE MONEY AFTER-ALL AND TITLES....and you know where whole thing is leading too and why therefore they are doing it.


And if I asked them what they think about mass shootings, I bet they wouldn't laugh at least not on camera - strange no one ever asked them the question but then again its why they laugh - I should say "are allowed to laugh"(to avoid attention, best way is to act...act like now you tell me folks what this is...times are strange but they look even insaner)....

PSYCHIATRY - A MAGIC CURE....UNITED KINGDOM, AND CANADA....I HAVE NO CLUE HOW IN AUSTRALIA IS BUT CANADA AND UK ARE PSYCHIATRIC IRON CURTAIN HELL FOR A LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO SOMEHOW JUST DON'T DO IT RIGHT IN LIFE...CAN'T FIND JOBS AND GO MORE AND MORE WRONG IN LIFE - WHERE SMILE EVEN BECOMES FORGOTTEN LUXURY.






Have a good night..♪♫.and in the morning when you wake up all when COMPARED TO YOUR SELF DENIAL LIES SAKE YOU LIVE FOR♪♫, there will be flag standing upright for victory overall - waving truth right in-front of you just as so many times before nothing you could do♪♫...
♪♫And that GLORY OF YOURS THROUGH THE NIGHT that has much and everything to do with your bright, ends with my drowning your stars in the puddles of the night♪♫...night(sweat) after night(sweat) regardless of your "glorious fight". LOSERS.




Its becoming late and tough for you losers - I cut no corners IN RESPECT TO YOUR ATTACKS(I will spit on all of you and condemn that gOD of "good" of yours that you reserved for me to see myself in) just as I haven't during my psychiatric hospitalization when at times I gave you DELIBERATELY ADVANTAGE IN ANYWHERE FROM TORTURE TO CLOSE TO "IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE" STATEMENTS(trust me, nobody in this world is aware more of what is hard to believe and ability to prove stated than myself as none of you would even attempted anything like this if awarded 10 lives).

No comments:

Post a Comment